Fixed Order API
Corporate customers can order certain services from Telenor’s product portfolio and get a full overview of status in the order- and delivery process – all in their own systems, reducing the time and cost spent on administration and manual work.
Features in the Fixed Order API
The Fixed Order API supports orders for a defined set of products in Telenor’s fixed product portfolio, for example Nordic Connect, and some special products in the mobile product portfolio. For orders or overview of inventory of ordinary mobile subscriptions or services, Mobile Order API is the correct integration point. These two APIs can be combined to ensure a complete digital and automated process-flow.
For a complete list of products available in this API, please contact us.
With Fixed Order API you can:
Create and delete order tickets
Update orders with new or additional information, comments or attachments
List all open orders
Get a list of activities for all orders
Get notifications when orders are updated with new status, information etc.
Want to make a solution for resale?
Using our vendor APIs you can develop solutions for resale to customers, letting them manage services from Telenor in their own systems. Your customers will need a connect product from Telenor, made for your solution, to access their own data. Please contact us for more information on how to make a connect product.
Order Pilot and Production APIs
Order Pilot and Production APIs from our self service portal Min Bedrift.
Access to client portal (Min Bedrift)
Telenor Min Bedrift is Telenor’s self-service portal, where you can order this API.
For access to Telenor Min Bedrift, your company needs an account in Min Bedrift.
- If your company has an account, an administrator can log in to your company account.
- If your company does not have an account, you can create an account.
- You have to assign the API-admin role to those who are to order APIs
- The API-admin needs full access to mobile subscriptions, not only access to read
Order APIs in Min Bedrift
When you have logged in to Min Bedrift, with API-admin rights, follow these steps to order the API:
- In top menu choose Other services and then APIs
- You have to create an application and then connect the API to the application: Click the button New Pilot Application to create an application and follow the steps in order to configure the application.
- Order. And you're done! You will see your application in the overview in Min Bedrift. You are also able to access the application inside this portal, you need to log in and navigate company’s applications. There you will find the application’s credentials (Client id and client secret)
Assign developers to the ordered APIs
If you want to assign developers to your APIs you are able to do that in this portal. Log in as an administrator with API access rights (if you don’t have these access rights, your company’s super-administrator can manage your rights).
After you have logged in, navigate to the tab Developers.
For internal use: Configure system in Min Bedrift
The system user ensures the right data flow between Telenor and your application. You must set the contact details for the person who is to receive the password for the system user. The username and password for the system user, in addition to clientID and secret, is a part of the secure log-on process towards Telenor from your application.Go to Min Bedrift
For resale solutions: Create connect product
Customers using your solution will need a separate connect product from Telenor to ensure that the right data flows from Telenor to your application used by the customer. Contact us for creating a connnect product for your solution.
In the connect product your customers need to configure the system user. The system user ensures the right data flow between Telenor and your application. You must set the contact details for the person who is to receive the password for the system user. The username and password for the system user, in addition to clientID and secret, is a part of the secure log-on process towards Telenor from your application. Contact us for information on how to make a connect product.
Ready for production
When you are ready for production, Go to your pilot application in Min Bedrift and click the “Verify pilot application” button.
Our API expert team will then come back to you as soon as possible.
When you get an e-mail saying that your pilot application is ready for production, please do the following:
- Go to Min Bedrift
- Find your production application (next to your pilot application)
- Configure the system user in Min Bedrift
- Find the new clientID and secret in developer portal
- Update your application with the new system user username/password and clientID/secret
You are now ready for production!
Looking for integration that is already made?
See available integrations under the tab “Partners” on the API you need. If you find a vendor you want, you will need the application from the vendor and a connect product from Telenor to get your data into the application.
This is how you order a Connect Product
- Log in to Min Bedrift
- Choose «Agreements», «Services from 3.rd parties» and «Add new agreement product»
- Order «Connect Telenor » and choose which accounts to administer
- Configure the system user and send username/password to your developer
- The username/password must be used in vendors solution to get the correct data via the API. See on how it is used.